Forever With You
By
Arman Rashid
I do not know if I need happiness,
Or if my heart can ever be complete;
But when you're here, my fears become much less,
And every day with you feels calm and sweet.
Or if my heart can ever be complete;
But when you're here, my fears become much less,
And every day with you feels calm and sweet.
I do not dream of riches or of fame,
I only want to hold your hand each day;
The world may change, but I stay just the same,
My love for you will never fade away.
If life is hard and all the skies turn gray,
I'll still be smiling if you're by my side;
No matter what tomorrow brings our way,
With you is where I'll always choose to hide.
I don't know if I want to be happy too,
I only want forever with you.


2 comments:
Wow...😍😍
Nice🫰🥹🥰
Post a Comment